directmemory-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff MAURY <jeffma...@jeffmaury.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache DirectMemory 0.2
Date Thu, 12 Sep 2013 09:37:02 GMT
You must add the staging repo as part of your Maven conf to get the parent
POM to be resolved.
On my side, I had two problems buiding the source:
1) mvn install -Prelease fails with rat check failure
2) mvn site fails with parent pom resolution failure

Jeff

On Thu, Sep 12, 2013 at 11:16 AM, Tommaso Teofili <tommaso.teofili@gmail.com

--
Jeff MAURY