directmemory-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Stein <gst...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Board report for directmemory
Date Fri, 30 Aug 2013 21:42:52 GMT
Yeah. I'd suggest adding more information about community, any
expected releases, events, tough issues (legal, commuity, tech, etc).
Take a look at other reports for an idea of what we're looking for.

And note: shortening the description isn't the solution to
"description is longer than the report". More report is the proper
solution.

Thx,
-g