directmemory-dev mailing list archives

From "Raffaele P. Guidi" <raffaele.p.gu...@gmail.com>
Subject Board report for directmemory
Date Wed, 14 Aug 2013 09:39:58 GMT
This is this month's report for DirectMemory (I know, a bit late, I was in
vacation :P), would you please take a look?

Thanks,
     Raffaele

Thanks,
     Raffaele

Apache DirectMemory - Aug 2013
Apache DirectMemory is an off-heap cache implementation for the JVM. It
features direct memory management (a-la BigMemory) to enable efficient
handling of a large number of java objects without affecting JVM garbage
collection performance.

* General Information
DirectMemory is being evaluated by project jackrabbit for integration of
off-heap
memory into OAK.
New back-end implementation contributed by the members (thaks, noctarius).

* Releases
  No releases since last report. Corrections has been made to the last
released
documentation