directmemory-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Kotek <dis...@kotek.net>
Subject Re: New backend storage system
Date Thu, 04 Apr 2013 21:39:32 GMT
Last commit is 2 months old, and not much has happened since Christmas.

If I may respectfully suggest, why not implement direct-memory on top of
MapDB? It already does pretty well what DM aims for (off-heap cache) and it
recently graduated into stable  release. Also MapDB could use some  Unsafe
storage and serialization.

BTW Chris:  WAL storage rewrite is finished. Now it supports parallel writes
into underlying ByteBuffer.

Regards,
Jan Kotek