directmemory-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Greene <mgre...@hubspot.com>
Subject Trouble importing project into eclipse
Date Mon, 22 Oct 2012 00:31:55 GMT
Hi,

I was looking to hack on a couple ideas I had for this project but am
running in to trouble when importing the project in to eclipse. There seems
to be some trouble with one of the required plugins. Whenever I do the
import, I just get a vague error from Eclipse stating:

An internal error occurred during: "Importing Maven projects".
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException

Seems like m2eclipse isn't happy, is there a specific procedure for how
your import the projects? I've imported every project under the root source
directory from github.