directmemory-dev mailing list archives

From "Raffaele P. Guidi" <raffaele.p.gu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Lightning Documentation
Date Wed, 10 Oct 2012 20:30:02 GMT
I'd say that - until I (or whoever is interested) will have time to spend
on setting up a docbook draft and come up with a formal vote we should
stick with the actual implementation - that is fine, in any case, and would
be perfect for the site even if we switch to docbook. You can work directly
on the directmemory site, which is in the topmost level of the repository.

Ciao,
    Raffaele