directmemory-dev mailing list archives

From "Raffaele P. Guidi" <raffaele.p.gu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Lightning Documentation
Date Mon, 08 Oct 2012 13:07:20 GMT
I agree but docbook and his toolsuite helps organizing ideas in a
consistent reference document (well, a book). That should be differently
organized than the site itself. See spring or hibernate or, if you want to
stay closer to home, apache velocity documentation. They all use docbook
and have great docs (not a cohincidence IMHO).

Regards,
    Raffaele
Il giorno 08/ott/2012 14:09, "Olivier Lamy" <olamy@apache.org> ha scritto:

> could that be integrated in a maven site build ? Is there any maven
> plugin for docbook ?
> Because for javadoc maven is helpfull and well integrated for
> deployment to directmemory.a.o
>
> And IMHO the most important is to write doc (not discussing on the
> tool to do it :P )
>
> 2012/10/8 Raffaele P. Guidi <raffaele.p.guidi@gmail.com>:
> > Yeah I know, I'm proposing a change as I'm not 100% satisfied with it and
> > Docbook really helps in building consistent documentation.
> >
> > What do you think about it?
> >
> > Ciao,
> > Il giorno 08/ott/2012 11:35, "Simone Tripodi" <simonetripodi@apache.org>
> ha
> > scritto:
> >
> >> Good morning,
> >>
> >> to publish documentation like the one on
> >> http://directmemory.apache.org/ we used APT and xdoc Maven's format,
> >> not docbook.
> >>
> >> best,
> >> -Simo