directmemory-dev mailing list archives

From Christoph Engelbert <noctar...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Lightning Documentation
Date Sat, 06 Oct 2012 20:40:52 GMT
I worked with the docbook standard in a company before. It worked
very well for documentation of an SOAP webservice and was
"relatively" easy to customize in terms of layouts.

So +1 from me for using docbook to create pdf and html from the
docbook standard xml.

I found a really good xml editor with direct docbook support, just
need to search for it again :-)

Cheers Chris