directmemory-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Williams <william...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Chair person add and mailinglists
Date Wed, 05 Sep 2012 11:33:30 GMT
Hi Raffaele,
Follow a similar process as in the incubator:

1) Draft a report
2) [optionally] Send it to the dev@ or private@ as a draft requesting
comments for a couple days.
3) Once you're happy with it, email it to board@ with a title
"[REPORT] DirectMember report for $month" ... and ask someone there to
commit it to the agenda for you...

Old reports are publicly archived so you can get a feel for what to include:

http://apache.org/foundation/records/minutes/2012/board_minutes_2012_06_20.txt

If you need to mention something private to the board, just include it
in some <private> </private> tags...

Thanks,
--tim