directmemory-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <simonetrip...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Request for Mentor
Date Tue, 11 Sep 2012 08:29:34 GMT
Hi Ruchir,

welcome to the DirectMemory project!

I suggest you to get started reading "Contribute back to the
community"[1] section (and related links ;)) to get familiar with how
the ASF community works, then have a look at the current open
issues[2] and provide patches - that is the best way, IMHO< to get
more familiar with the project :)

Hopefully you will contribute at the point to get you aboard and
become a new DM committer, new contributors are communities' lifeblood
and is more than welcome!!! :)

HTH, have a nice day,
-Simo

[1] http://www.apache.org/foundation/getinvolved.html