devicemap-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [IMPORTANT] Apache DeviceMap going to Attic
Date Thu, 15 Dec 2016 12:40:03 GMT
On Thu, Dec 15, 2016 at 10:59 AM, Werner Keil <werner.keil@gmail.com> wrote:
> The real problem of course was from day one, that DeviceMap had no
> functional committers:-/

I'll just state that the following elements of your message, quoted in
full below, are unacceptable in Apache projects:

-Violating someone's privacy by publishing the outcome of
conversations that you say you had with their manager
-Defamation of people and companies by making unfounded derogatory
statements about them while presenting them as facts

As this list is going to be closed soon I think we'll just leave it at
that, I just wanted our archives to include this statement.

-Bertrand