devicemap-dev mailing list archives

From Werner Keil <werner.k...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [IMPORTANT] Apache DeviceMap going to Attic
Date Tue, 13 Dec 2016 09:09:21 GMT
Hi,

As mentioned, there are one or two doc pages I would like to get into a
proper shape, so it's not all lost and useless (I don't see any other
commit in http://devicemap.apache.org/docs/)
I don't know, if and how long after the board meeting the SVN will be
writabe, so prefer doing it now.

AFAIK the meeting is Dec 23, so I'll cast my vote before that.

Cheers,
Werner