devicemap-dev mailing list archives

From Werner Keil <werner.k...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [IMPORTANT] Apache DeviceMap going to Attic
Date Tue, 13 Dec 2016 09:19:47 GMT
Do you know, how many weeks after such board meeting infra will turn
everything R/O in most cases?

If e.g. the rest of the year (about week after that meeting) SVN to "site"
still works, I could also do a bit more brushing of doc pages then.
That is all I forsee, the clients themselves and data in the snapshot
version is what people can use.

I spoke to fellow committers from OpenDDR earlier and possible, we'll offer
something as an alternative there (attic pages of other projects suggest
you point to those, in theory Reza could also do that, but not sure if
he'll bother in case of his project as it has not seen any activity for a
year or more)

Cheers,
Werner