devicemap-dev mailing list archives

From Werner Keil <werner.k...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: |VOTE| was: [IMPORTANT] Apache DeviceMap going to Attic
Date Thu, 24 Nov 2016 13:22:12 GMT
Ok, if there is something you would like to contribute to SVN yourself,
feel free, I created a /docs folder under site for a few pages. I plan to
mostly focus on the "Rich Clients" for Java and .NET but if you should not
have enough time, happy to help e.g. putting a screenshot there myself or
links to the sources.

Werner