devicemap-dev mailing list archives

From Werner Keil <werner.k...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: |VOTE| was: [IMPORTANT] Apache DeviceMap going to Attic
Date Thu, 24 Nov 2016 12:58:44 GMT
Working on it this week. After we vote, how many days or weeks till
everything becomes read only?

I only contribute to documentation so people can use the clients based on
what's there, e.g. having to adjust the device data source because the VM
should be gone (it makes little sense for an archived project now that most
recent data is in the download folder) http://devicemap.apache.org/docs/
should offer a few pages for .NET and Java.

As the /site will also become read only in the attic, I would like to get
the docs in order to leave the site in a useful state.

I was planning to do it this week or weekend, unless the actual shutdown
requires a little more time (e.g. till the next Board Meeting) then I can
also vote immediately.

Cheers,
Werner