devicemap-dev mailing list archives

From Werner Keil <werner.k...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSE] Release DeviceMap-data and other dependencies (with connection URL etc. fixed)
Date Tue, 06 Sep 2016 09:53:55 GMT
What about DeviceMap Data?

Is there a reason why the XML files could not be put under something like

http://www.apache.org/dist/devicemap/data/1.0.4?

Similar to several other projects (like Karaf)
Allowing to replace that VM (which is not so reliable in any case,
even for active projects)

We can do a release of W3C DDR without it, but replacing the
Classifier/Client with the VM location baked into it makes almost no
sense without an alternative.

Werner