devicemap-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [PROPOSE] Release DeviceMap-data and other dependencies (with connection URL etc. fixed)
Date Mon, 22 Aug 2016 06:16:07 GMT
Hi,

On Sun, Aug 21, 2016 at 8:25 PM, Werner Keil <werner.keil@gmail.com> wrote:
> ...If all remaining PMC members are willing to support that, I prepared
> everything to release..

I'm not opposed to doing a last release before I leave this PMC (and
we probably close shop then).

Please prepare them so that we can vote on them in the usual way.

I cannot vote on csharp or vbnet releases however as I don't have
tools to test that code.

IIRC there was some code that depends on unreleased snapshots of a wc3
API, I'm not going to approve a release based on that if that's still
the case.

-Bertrand