devicemap-dev mailing list archives

From Werner Keil <werner.k...@gmail.com>
Subject Loading Device Data from Remote JARs
Date Thu, 18 Aug 2016 18:55:04 GMT
Hi,

As it's perfectly legitimate for every project to use the Snapshot Maven
repository, we should fix that for DeviceMap (it never did, what looks like
an attempt by Reza or others for 1.0.2-SNAPSHOT failed because it's nearly
empty:
https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/snapshots/org/apache/devicemap/devicemap-data/1.0.2-SNAPSHOT/

I created https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DMAP-196

Aside from that, Jenkins builds also seem broken somehow.
If it persists, I'd raise another issue.

Another task is to allow JARs also to be read from a remote URL:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DMAP-195

Then it's safe to remove the other snapshot folders/links without
destroying live recognition.

Werner