devicemap-dev mailing list archives

From Werner Keil <werner.k...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: No access to DeviceMap VM?
Date Sat, 05 Mar 2016 16:34:02 GMT
All,

It looks as if Reza or whoever worked on the VM before simply set up a
manual Tomcat process. After the VM was fixed NGINx with the static content
came up, but Tomcat didn't. So I took a recent Tomcat 8 distro and
installed it from scratch also via init script, which should get the demos
up and running when the VM is restarted, too.

The demos are the same as before, but Tomcat 8 offers the freedom to e.g.
run a Portlet 3 RI (Pluto) instance or portlet demos for device
recognition, too.

Regards,
Werner