devicemap-dev mailing list archives

From Werner Keil <werner.k...@gmail.com>
Subject Device Data Stats
Date Wed, 27 Jan 2016 13:29:19 GMT
Hi,

As mentioned, the download stats made visible by repository.apache.org are
not always in real-time. They are gathered somehow, likely by aggregating
log files or similar a few days after a month ends. Thus occasionally you
get 0 figures for almost every project in the first days of a new month.

Just looked it up again and devicemap-data alone was downloaded 88 times
compared to a little over 100 in November. For a less busy month including
many holidays that's not so bad.

Will upload the image on the VM soon. I also plan to use a better shell/FTP
client than Putty I came across at work.

Werner