devicemap-dev mailing list archives

From Werner Keil <werner.k...@gmail.com>
Subject Log Analysis
Date Wed, 13 Jan 2016 14:34:14 GMT
Hi,

I hope you had a great New Year and nice holidays?

When I get a chance, I plan t look at NGINX logs of our VM to analyse if
and how people use the hosted data files similar to what's described here:
http://logz.io/blog/nginx-log-analysis/

Apache Nexus showed no use of DeviceMap artifacts in December. Sometimes I
noticed, they took more time to gather such data, so it could simply be due
to holidays. Also the majority who simply rely on the console (Java and
.NET) or would go via hosted demos as well as build solutions modeled after
that will not get them from Nexus at all. At most that's retrieved when you
build some of the Java artifacts and have no local cache of it already in
place. Which is why I hope to see more from NGINX and of course maybe
Apache infra was just on vacation or takes more time? ;-)

Cheers,

Werner