devicemap-dev mailing list archives

From Werner Keil <werner.k...@gmail.com>
Subject Device Data Stats
Date Sat, 19 Dec 2015 18:19:18 GMT
Hi,

Aside from an Ubuntu update on the VM I also placed a copy of available
download stats under the data folder:
http://devicemap-vm.apache.org/data/stats/
http://devicemap-vm.apache.org/data/stats/chart1511.png shows, the download
statistics of the past 12 months till November 2015.

After being a bit lower in October usage of devicemap-data grew again even
with no release later than 1.0.3. It's cummulated across all 3 versions
available right now, but I donĀ“t think those who actually use the URLs in
the data folder are counted, so actual usage must be even higher than
that.Where the Ngix web server allows these kinds of statistics, we may get
data from existing or yet to be set up access logs for these folders and
files.

Regards,

Werner