devicemap-dev mailing list archives

From Werner Keil <werner.k...@gmail.com>
Subject Services on devicemap-vm down
Date Mon, 16 Nov 2015 13:21:08 GMT
Hi,

I noticed, both
http://devicemap-vm.apache.org/dmap-spring/
and
http://devicemap-vm.apache.org/dmap-servlet/

are down or stuck. Showing a
502 Bad Gateway
------------------------------
nginx/1.1.19
Error message.

Do any of the committers/PMC members have access there?

I was in touch with infra a while ago and only seem to be missing a
one-time PIN or something similar to log into that VM. Did any of you log
in before, e.g. Radu? (I thought you also published a prototype of a new
site there once)

If you can, please restart the server instances if you can. We don't have
links from that actual project site (should have maybe;-) but conference
slides and similar material point to them, so it would be good to have them
up again.

Thanks,
Werner