devicemap-dev mailing list archives

From Werner Keil <werner.k...@gmail.com>
Subject Fixed /data/... on devicemap-vm
Date Fri, 27 Nov 2015 08:43:11 GMT
Hi,

After sucessfully going through the OPIE procedure I fixed the data urls on
devicemap-vm last night.

http://devicemap-vm.apache.org/data/latest/ (consumed by all the clients if
you don't change it) now points to the newly provided copy
http://devicemap-vm.apache.org/data/1.0.3/.
Both 1.0.1 and 1.0.2 are still there, if apps explicitly refer to them.
Having the latst version (after 1 1/2 years;-) will improve detections for
all solutions using our hosted devicemap-data instead of their own.

As soon as I get the time I'll explore, where the hosted demo apps are
located and get them running (and where necessary also to the latest
state;-) again.

Werner