devicemap-dev mailing list archives

From Werner Keil <werner.k...@gmail.com>
Subject [VOTE] Release Apache DeviceMap C# client version 1.0.1
Date Mon, 14 Sep 2015 17:34:22 GMT
Hi,

I've prepared an official release of the Apache DeviceMap C# client
module 1.0.1.

Staging URL: https://people.apache.org/~wkeil/devicemap/
PNG files only for information purposes. I checked all signatures with
available tools either on the Linux instance or online, too.

Release tag:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/devicemap/tags/releases/devicemap-csharp-client-1.0.1

JIRA issues addressed in this release:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DMAP/fixforversion/12333273/

Readme:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/devicemap/trunk/clients/1.0/csharp/README

Please vote to approve this release:
[ ] +1 Approve the release
[ ]   0 Don't care
[ ]  -1 Don't release, because ...

This majority vote is open for at least 72 hours.

If there's an urgent reply or concern, please don't forget to CC or BCC me
directly.
Otherwise we should see everybody's vote in the archive (for this month).

Thanks,
Werner