devicemap-dev mailing list archives

From Werner Keil <werner.k...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache DeviceMap C# client version 1.0.1
Date Tue, 22 Sep 2015 14:21:26 GMT
Radu,
.csproj is necessary otherwise it can't be built with Visual Studio.
Getting all of it to Mono is currently out of scope I'm afraid (if that was
possible or easy, Eberhard would have started it like that in the first
place) so similar to Log4Net:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/logging/log4net/trunk/src/log4net/
it contains
 log4net.vs2010.sln
 log4net.vs2012.csproj
 log4net.vs2012.sln

And others for earlier versions (as of now, VS 2010 is the minimum version,
which the README file explains, those project files will work with every VS
from 2010 on up to current 2015)

I could try to see, if excluding the "One Click" stuff means the key is
neither required nor generated, but the same files Log4Net also provides
(beside seemingly Mono enabled scripts) for Windows developers should be
there.

Cheers,
Werner