devicemap-dev mailing list archives

From Werner Keil <werner.k...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache DeviceMap C# client version 1.0.1
Date Tue, 22 Sep 2015 13:23:15 GMT
P.s.: The reason why the PFX is only in one, is because it is somehow bound
to the App.config (which defines the Data file location, so it's essential
to the console)
Only DeviceMapConsole has the app config, hence only there this temporary
key exists.

The .csproj.user file is auto-generated, that's why it is in .svnignore,
only contains a "fallback locale", which again only seems relevant for the
executable, while the DLL is locale-insensitive.