devicemap-dev mailing list archives

From Werner Keil <werner.k...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to release artifacts (was: Re: Distributed Denial of Service attack on Apache's servers today: Please be advised of changes enacted)
Date Tue, 01 Sep 2015 13:03:53 GMT
4. is a bit more sophisticated with Visual Studio. I don't have time or
space on my HD to explore the whole Mono build chain, but with freely
available Visual Studio Community Edition it works (tested 2013 and 2015
myself in recent months) The only 3rd party dependency is Log4Net, another
Apache project.
5. is not available as BAT or PowerShell script, so it won't work on
Windows.

Everything else sounds OK or (except the hashing) was done before.

Cheers,
Werner