devicemap-dev mailing list archives

From Reza Naghibi <re...@apache.org>
Subject Re: 2.0 is now alpha
Date Mon, 03 Aug 2015 23:23:17 GMT
So I went ahead and update the specification page:

http://wiki.apache.org/devicemap/DataSpec2

As stated before, I believe this specification is in an competed form.
Feedback is always welcome and we are probably a month away from doing the
final release. I know I was constantly referring to it when creating a
reference client, so hopefully it will be useful to others interested in
clients.

Also, I made a section for clients here:

http://wiki.apache.org/devicemap/DataSpec2#Client

One thing is that the reference client does some pretty rigorous JSON
parsing and error checking. Most of it is optional for clients. So I just
wanted to point that out... :)