devicemap-dev mailing list archives

From Reza Naghibi <re...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Data 2.0 gone?
Date Mon, 10 Aug 2015 12:18:44 GMT
I guess that was an over reaction to the lack of license on the JSON data.
I admit the timing could have been better. If you guys feel comfortable
with the data, revert the commits. As I stated in the other threads, I have
already forked my 2.0 work to a more peaceful space and will no longer be
making commits to this project's SVN. Look for another email from me in the
next day or with a more detailed explanation.

On Mon, Aug 10, 2015 at 3:15 AM, Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacretaz@apache.org