devicemap-dev mailing list archives

From Reza Naghibi <re...@apache.org>
Subject Re: SVN sandbox (was: Re: 2.0 is now alpha)
Date Tue, 04 Aug 2015 19:35:12 GMT
> because they should be under /release already

/release is only for released software which went thru the normal Apache
releasing procedures. Im pretty certain that all of the tags and branches
you have made in the last 2 years were done outside of releasing procedures
[1].

Finally you didnt answer this question: Can you please explain why there
are 4 versions of the w3c-simple-ddr client tagged [2]?

[1] https://www.apache.org/dev/release.html
[2] https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/devicemap/tags/devicemap/java/