devicemap-dev mailing list archives

From Reza Naghibi <re...@apache.org>
Subject Re: 2.0 reference client
Date Mon, 03 Aug 2015 13:30:38 GMT
Werner,

Just want to make sure we are on the same page regarding what was decided
several months ago regarding me and you not engaging in each others works.
I do not want 2.0 to be a repeat of the last 2 years of arguments,
insanity, and FUD.

What guarantees do I have that you will not cause the same disruption to
2.0? Do you have anything to say about what went on during the last 2 years?

I personally have a lot to say which is why I think its best we stick to
the agreement right now.