devicemap-dev mailing list archives

From Radu Cotescu <r...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Making sure, all released parts are visible
Date Thu, 13 Aug 2015 09:24:29 GMT
Hi Werner,

Could you handle the release for the .NET module? You'd have to create the
release artifacts (which should only contain source code), stage them, and
then start the release thread for that module. Obviously the 3 members of
the PMC (Bertrand, you and I) have to vote on it.

For BrowserMap we haven't had any code changes since DeviceMap graduated
and became a TLP, so I'm not sure if 1.4.2 would make sense, just to drop
'incubator' from the artifact name. WDYT?

Cheers,
Radu