devicemap-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Data 2.0 gone?
Date Mon, 10 Aug 2015 13:18:10 GMT
Hi,

On Mon, Aug 10, 2015 at 2:41 PM, Werner Keil <werner.keil@gmail.com> wrote:
> ...trying to restore 2.0 data and then vote on what remaining PMC members want
> do do about JSON/2.0 sounds best....

I don't see why a vote is needed, just restoring what was previously
committed is fine. I'll do that shortly.

> ...As for license of the JSON or other device data, I'm sure, Bertrand will be
> of assistance, what Reza's fork needs to avoid trouble with Apache 2.0....

That's not DeviceMap's problem - Anyone is free to fork the DeviceMap
code and data elsewhere as long as the Apache License and trademarks
are respected. If someone wants to fork something and has questions
about it they are welcome here, based on a concrete need.

-Bertrand