devicemap-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: 2.0 is now alpha
Date Tue, 04 Aug 2015 10:05:06 GMT
On Tue, Aug 4, 2015 at 11:56 AM, Werner Keil <werner.keil@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 4, 2015 at 11:44 AM, Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacretaz@apache.org
> ...That would also be nice to shed some light on that "mystery" for the
> Audience of ApacheCon in Budapest (not sure, Bertrand if you'd be able to
> make it on the last day?;-)..

I'm planning to be there, giving a few talks as well (but none about DeviceMap).

> ...I looked at who uses JSON before and especially DeviceAtlas does something
> vaguely familiar...

The "mystery" that I'm mentioning is not about that - it's that if I
try to put myself in the role of someone who has no clue what
DeviceMap is but wants to classify their device, I'm not sure if I
would know where to start. Describing a simple use case would be
helpful.

-Bertrand