devicemap-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: FYI I have unsubscribed Werner Keil form this list
Date Thu, 20 Aug 2015 09:37:47 GMT
On Thu, Aug 20, 2015 at 11:31 AM, Werner Keil <werner.keil@gmail.com> wrote:
> ...If you want to destroy DeviceMap by putting roadblocks in front of the only
> person who does constructive (aka working, not breaking or incomplete)
> releases, please say so....

As a moderator of this list I want discussions here to be civil and
according to the ASF's code of conduct at [1], that's it.

You could regain full access to this list soon by first sending a note
here as I mentioned:

> On Thu, Aug 20, 2015 at 11:18 AM, Bertrand Delacretaz
> <bdelacretaz@apache.org> wrote:
>> ...Any attempt to resubscribe will only make Werner's case worse, except
>> if we first get a notice that he'll strictly comply with [1] from now
>> on, including staying on-topic and starting new threads for new
>> topics....

If you don't do this and persist in posting here, considering that
this PMC is too small now to have valid vote without your +1 we'll
have to ask the ASF's Board of Directors to take action.

-Bertrand

[1] http://www.apache.org/foundation/policies/conduct.html