devicemap-dev mailing list archives

From Werner Keil <werner.k...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: FYI I have unsubscribed Werner Keil form this list
Date Thu, 20 Aug 2015 09:31:17 GMT
Bertrand,

If you want to destroy DeviceMap by putting roadblocks in front of the only
person who does constructive (aka working, not breaking or incomplete)
releases, please say so.

I don't care if release votes happen here or on another list, and since
nobody is left to post on "dev" that list makes pretty much no sense
anyway, but somewhere stuff like release votes must happen.

You stated, you're neither technically able nor interested to fix the .NET
client and properly release it. So where shall we vote on that, here or on
dev?

Cheers,
Werner