devicemap-dev mailing list archives

From Werner Keil <werner.k...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Radu Cotescu is the new DeviceMap PMC chair
Date Thu, 20 Aug 2015 08:21:19 GMT
If Infra or another place can help by providing download stats for the
currently released stuff, that would also be useful.
I mentioned before, it's important to look at how much download actitity
(also maybe not compare it to Tomcat or other heavy weights, but look, if
there is "any" demand above the odd 1 or 2) exists, rather than if 1 or 2
people commit.

We may not cover every new phone that's introduced, but having some of the
most popular models and model families that sell Millions is important...

Werner