devicemap-dev mailing list archives

From Werner Keil <werner.k...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Making sure, all released parts are visible
Date Sat, 15 Aug 2015 12:35:14 GMT
Hi,

Seems, VS Code is only for editing sources, but does not include runtime
compilers other than for Node.js or ASP.net. So for Rich Client or Console
apps VS 2015 CE looks like the way to go.

I checked folders under
http://www.apache.org/dev/release.html#build-directories
And the /dist folder of DeviceMap also has no sign of the .NET clients.

Where would be the best place for binaries as Release Candidate (before
voting)? http://people.apache.org/builds/ or under our VM?
I haven't tried to upload there yet, but guess committer accounds should
work in most cases for those places.

Cheers,
Werner