devicemap-dev mailing list archives

From Werner Keil <werner.k...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 2.0 reference client
Date Mon, 03 Aug 2015 14:11:45 GMT
And speaking of disruption or how to avoid it. After numerous reminders,
Bertrand who normally doesn't feel responsible for such technicalities
helped switch the "devicemap data" build over to the new structure.
Not a single build job exists for "your" Java client nor any other part
that got a 1.x release already. That's quite a poor sign if you compare it
to now close to 100 jobs for DeltaSpike alone;-|
 If you have so much to say, why not finally tell infra to create one for
the new modularized structure. Others may do so for other modules, that was
the whole idea of restructuring it;-)