devicemap-dev mailing list archives

From Werner Keil <werner.k...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SVN sandbox (was: Re: 2.0 is now alpha)
Date Tue, 04 Aug 2015 21:43:46 GMT
All are previews clearly tagged RCx, there is just one redundant tag
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/devicemap/tags/devicemap/java/1.0.0/ but
it contains the "classfier" client, not simpleddr.

Just like <
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/sling/tags/healthcheck-before-SLING-2987/>
which was not tagged for a release, but nevertheless to mark a known state
of that artifact or project.

Tags like >
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/devicemap/tags/data/devicemap-data-1.0.1/
should