devicemap-dev mailing list archives

From Werner Keil <werner.k...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SVN sandbox (was: Re: 2.0 is now alpha)
Date Tue, 04 Aug 2015 18:32:12 GMT
Sling, where Bertrand is also actively involved has Hundreds of tags:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/sling/tags/
And while some make the impression of being regular releases, others like
 healthcheck-before-SLING-2987/
<http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/sling/tags/healthcheck-before-SLING-2987/> does
not sound anywhere near a release.

We have a /whiteboard folder at DeviceMap, too btw. And in the Sling repo
it seems that's used as a sandbox for more than just experimental new site
research, see
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/sling/whiteboard/README.txt?view=markup
Is this something, we could use /whiteboard here, too?