devicemap-dev mailing list archives

From Werner Keil <werner.k...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Data 2.0 gone?
Date Mon, 10 Aug 2015 08:14:51 GMT
As there are at least 2 (both PMC members of other Apache projects and
fellow speakers) attendees who registered for my DeviceMap talk
http://sched.co/3x2Q
if there is no strong opposition or someone who prefers to do it instead,
I'm happy to hold it (I know there is hefty competition from Brooklyn and
the Docker/Container community;-)
As I see it, there is nothing wrong with a JSON format, but regardless of
whether Reza now fancies "his" flavor elsewhere or not, I would prefer to
discuss it with people who are working on JSON related projects like
Johnzon more than I do myself and ask them for their input and advice. At
least in Budapest (and Bertrand if you're able to attend you're of course
more than welcome to participate, too)

>>> http://svn.apache.org/r1694311