devicemap-dev mailing list archives

From Werner Keil <werner.k...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Data 2.0 and "lack of license" (was: Data 2.0 gone?)
Date Mon, 10 Aug 2015 14:40:04 GMT
There have been too many threads since, but I remember, Reza mentioned it
was converted from the 1.0/XML files.

    "from": "oddr",

among all other familiar attributes also clearly indicates where they came
from, so what license other than Apache, same as the original data should
they fall under?

On Mon, Aug 10, 2015 at 4:21 PM, Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacretaz@apache.org