devicemap-dev mailing list archives

From Werner Keil <werner.k...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 2.0 is now alpha
Date Mon, 03 Aug 2015 17:35:37 GMT
+1
(for Stefan's assessment ;-)

While 2.0 might (including himself) by some be considered "Reza's
playground" or "sandbox" Stefan is right and it goes along what I mentioned
earlier about "community" driven Apache projects vs. "lone ranger" efforts
just trying to use Apache as a form or accomplishment or certification;-|

I appreciate that e.g. the Core vocabulary was unspoilt in this translated
form, but other than that "Snapshot" would have been a more appropriate
term.
I hope there was no tagging as "Alpha-release"?

Thanks and Regards,
Werner