devicemap-dev mailing list archives

From Werner Keil <werner.k...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Data 2.0 gone?
Date Mon, 10 Aug 2015 11:12:18 GMT
As a coincidence, Babel was also started by IBM, Adobe and others.
http://babel.eclipse.org/babel/ still shows "Adobe Systems Inc" among top 3
translators.

Imagine, someone like Reza simply deleted a word or entire language "he
doesn't like"...?
Commercial products by IBM, Adobe, Red Hat, Oracle, SAP and dozens of other
giant vendors would suddenly look different or no longer work;-O