devicemap-dev mailing list archives

From Werner Keil <werner.k...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Partition agreement (was: FYI... 2.0 attribute spec changing)
Date Thu, 06 Aug 2015 07:41:47 GMT
Ignore Reza's comments and continous expressions of a bad temper....

Areas like "examples" were confirmed to be of public interest (and only one
PMC member/committer bothered to make them work ever since) and not the
"WURFL walled garden" certain folders are considered to be.

We discussed /whiteboard, and in reality if you look at what some of you at
Sling do, a single effort by a single committer to show others what he
thinks may improve the project should never have started under
/trunk/2.0/... but /whiteboard/rezan like you do at Sling.

Werner