devicemap-dev mailing list archives

From Werner Keil <werner.k...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Data 2.0 and "lack of license" (was: Data 2.0 gone?)
Date Mon, 10 Aug 2015 17:36:24 GMT
Thanks for the clarification.

Since the CREDITS file only reflects what was initially contributed from
before Apache and DeviceMap,
What sounds best is to update the "Team" page similar to say Tomcat8:
http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-8.0-doc/developers.html
With "Retired" or "Emeritus" members. Probably should have been done for
initial members of the Podling instead of just purging their names.

I don't see a problem either reusing any of that.
Some of Reza's projects and efforts on GitHub used OpenDDR before
DeviceMap. Both are open and do not restrict usage in ways e.g. the former
WURFL project does.

Werner

On Mon, Aug 10, 2015 at 7:22 PM, Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacretaz@apache.org