devicemap-dev mailing list archives

From Werner Keil <werner.k...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 2.0 reference client
Date Mon, 03 Aug 2015 14:25:47 GMT
clients/1.0 with exception to e.g. .NET (which nobody was willing or able
to fix the bugs like wrong data sources used till I finally did before Rome
;-) I care little about.
If they work they work, nevertheless I have both right and responsibility
as ApacheCon Speaker to make a wide enough set of examples work (if
necessary by fixing those examples so people can't just see it on my
machine, but check them out and also run them;-)

So examples/x.y is clearly for all who care and leaving restructuring and
refactoring aside not even Reza gave a damn about the examples for the
Classifier in the past. Nor did anyone else.

Werner