devicemap-dev mailing list archives

From Werner Keil <werner.k...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Goodbye
Date Tue, 11 Aug 2015 07:35:57 GMT
Reza,

Thanks for the contribution and good luck with the new project.
I am not entirely sure, if "Forked from DeviceMap 1.0.3" is sufficient here:
https://github.com/TextGlass/device
Please ask Bertrand for advise, if any NOTICE or CREDITS (which would then
mention Apache and DeviceMap as the "incoming" prior contributor or amend
to the CREDITS file we already got in 1.0.3) files are required.

GitHub is pretty transparent, so you'll see the stats or forks as well as
how many people over time contribute to it.
There are plenty of CI portals like Travis out in the field, e.g.
Browsermap also uses it here at DeviceMap.

Cheers,
Werner